Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/06 20:01:26 UTC

Shiro LDAP w/ Search Bind Authentication

I have been trying to find documentation on how to enable LDAP authentication, but I cannot find how to enter the values for these configurations. This is necessary because our LDAP server is secured. Here are the properties that I need to set:
ldap_cert
use_start_tls
bind_dn
bind_password

Can someone help?

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Shiro LDAP w/ Search Bind Authentication

Posted by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com>.
Rob,

I got it to work without having to use those settings. I guess Shiro gets around our LDAP authentication.

Thanks,
Ben

Posted by Rob Anderson <ro...@gmail.com>.