Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vincent Stoessel <vi...@xaymaca.com> on 2002/09/13 19:01:31 UTC

Re: Documentation for DynaForms (deprecating the need for the ActionForm?)

So is this going to send ActionForm to the land of the dinosaurs?
It uses a default validation method I assume?

That is fine with me actually, one less component named Action* in this
framework is a big win IMO.

--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer