Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Manjeet Singh <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/15 05:36:35 UTC

Re: [Query :] hbase rebalancing the data after adding new nodes in cluster

Hi Dima,

I have added new node in my cluster and getting below error

Dec 15, 8:23:14.549 AM ERROR
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DiskBalancer

Disk Balancer is not enabled.

can you please suggest me what to in this case?

Thanks
Manjeet

--
luv all