Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/01/03 16:42:53 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Swapnil M Mane as a New PMC Member

The Community Development PMC has invited Swapnil M Mane to become a new member of the PMC and we are happy to announce that he has accepted.

Swapnil has been very active on our lists and always maintains a positive and enthusiastic attitude. He is also taking a leading role in the setup and introduction of the ALC initiative and has already been involved with community related events promoting Apache and our projects in India.

We are sure that Swapnil will be a great addition to the PMC.

Please join me in welcoming Swapnil and congratulating him on his new role.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Swapnil M Mane as a New PMC Member

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Swapnil!

T.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Welcome Swapnil!

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Swapnil!
Best,
Jincheng

Driesprong, Fokko <fo...@driesprong.frl>于2020年1月4日 周六18:00写道:

> Congratulations Swapnil! Great work.
>
> Cheers,Fokko
>
> Op vr 3 jan. 2020 om 17:42 schreef Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>
>
> > The Community Development PMC has invited Swapnil M Mane to become a new
> > member of the PMC and we are happy to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Swapnil has been very active on our lists and always maintains a positive
> > and enthusiastic attitude. He is also taking a leading role in the setup
> > and introduction of the ALC initiative and has already been involved with
> > community related events promoting Apache and our projects in India.
> >
> > We are sure that Swapnil will be a great addition to the PMC.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Swapnil and congratulating him on his new
> role.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Best,
Jincheng
-------------

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.

Posted by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Many Congratulations Swapnil!!

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.
Congratulations swapnil!!

On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 at 1:02 PM, Rohit Yadav <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congratulations Swapnil!
>
> Regards.
>
> On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 10:12 PM Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > The Community Development PMC has invited Swapnil M Mane to become a new
> > member of the PMC and we are happy to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Swapnil has been very active on our lists and always maintains a positive
> > and enthusiastic attitude. He is also taking a leading role in the setup
> > and introduction of the ALC initiative and has already been involved with
> > community related events promoting Apache and our projects in India.
> >
> > We are sure that Swapnil will be a great addition to the PMC.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Swapnil and congratulating him on his new
> role.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

--Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Swapnil M Mane as a New PMC Member

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Swapnil!

Posted by Olivier Heintz <ho...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Swapnil

Best regards

Posted by nitish sharma <ni...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Swapnil..!!

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 8:10 PM Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

> Congrats Swapnil,
>
> Best wishes for the new year to all
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 03/01/2020 à 17:42, Sharan Foga a écrit :
> > The Community Development PMC has invited Swapnil M Mane to become a new
> member of the PMC and we are happy to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Swapnil has been very active on our lists and always maintains a
> positive and enthusiastic attitude. He is also taking a leading role in the
> setup and introduction of the ALC initiative and has already been involved
> with community related events promoting Apache and our projects in India.
> >
> > We are sure that Swapnil will be a great addition to the PMC.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Swapnil and congratulating him on his new
> role.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Thanks & Regards
Nitish Sharma
Mobile: 91-8552954140 <Em...@accenture.com>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Swapnil M Mane as a New PMC Member

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Congrats Swapnil,