Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/19 23:36:29 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Tapestry 5.4-beta-3 release

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-3, ready to be
voted upon.

The source and source downloads are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

Please examine these files to determine if the new beta release,
5.4-beta-3, is ready.

I've also created a 5.4-beta-3 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=commit;h=c2d46ef28dff5186da1e52bd88168ad04cd30f56

Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
directories
to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Tapestry 5.4-beta-3 release

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Bob Harner: +1 (non-binding)

I just noticed yesterday that the "secure" parameter of the Select
component is not working properly with the "auto" value (which is now
the default value), but it apparently didn't work in beta-1 or beta-2
either, so it probably shouldn't be a show-stopper. I'll see if I can
fix it tonight, for a subsequent release.

Posted by Dragan Sahpaski <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Taha Hafeez Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@gmail.com>.
Kristian Marinkovic: +1 (non-binding) everything works as expected

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)