Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vignesh sabapathi <vi...@tcs.com> on 2009/12/10 09:09:33 UTC

how to find ofbiz revision number

Hi

I would like to know how to find the revision number of ofbiz from the
directory which i have.

Please help me out

Thanks in advance

Re: how to find ofbiz revision number

Posted by Christopher Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk>.
Have a look in OFBIZ_HOME/.svn/entries

I think the version is around line 4 under the dir entry,  e.g.

10

dir
830454
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf

My version is 830454

Cheers,

Chris

vignesh sabapathi wrote:
> Hi Rishi
>
> I am not using svn
>
> svn info gives
> svn command not found in my terminal.. Please tel me is ther any other ways
> to chk it.
>
> Thanks
>

> Rishi Solanki wrote:
>
>> Use 'svn info' from console will give you the revision and other info.
>>
>> Rishi Solanki
>> Enterprise Software Developer
>> HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 1:39 PM, vignesh sabapathi <
>> vignesh.sabapathi@tcs.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I would like to know how to find the revision number of ofbiz from the
>>> directory which i have.
>>>
>>> Please help me out
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>> --

Chris Snow - CEng MBCS CITP MBA (Tech Mgmt) (Open) CISSP

Tel: 01453 890660
Mob: 07944 880950
Www: www.snowconsulting.co.uk

Re: how to find ofbiz revision number

Posted by vignesh sabapathi <vi...@tcs.com>.
Hi Rishi

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Simpler is svnversion

Jacques
()  ascii ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org

From: "Amit Sharma" <am...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Amit Sharma <am...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Vignesh,