Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Pablo Chacin <pc...@ac.upc.edu> on 2007/05/07 14:04:30 UTC

error running wsrf example

Hi guys

I'm new to muse and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it.
I compiled the wsrf example, deployed it on apache and run the test
client, but I get this error:

Pinging Muse to initialize the endpoint...
[Fatal Error] :1:1022: The element type "HR" must be terminated by the
matching end-tag "</HR>".
org.apache.muse.ws.addressing.soap.SoapFault: The element type "HR" must
be terminated by the matching end-tag "</HR>".
    at
org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(AbstractResourceClient.java:298)
    at
org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(AbstractResourceClient.java:254)
    at
org.apache.muse.ws.resource.remote.WsResourceClient.getResourcePropertyDocument(WsResourceClient.java:146)
    at
org.apache.muse.test.wsrf.WsrfTestClient.main(WsrfTestClient.java:157)

Maybe I'm missing something when generating the example, but I haven't
found any documentation about how to deploy it (I remember that in
the version 1.x of the wsrf framework, prior to muse, there were some
indication about some resource related xml files that must be deployed
or something)

I apologize if this is an obvious question and thanks in advance

 0 0 0  Pablo Chacin               | Dept. d'Arquitectura de Computadors
 0 0 0  e-mail: pchacin@ac.upc.edu | UPC-Campus Nord. Modul D6-212
 0 0 0  phone: +34 +93 405 4059    | Jordi Girona, 1-3
 U P C  fax:   +34 +93 401 7055    | 08034 Barcelona - SPAIN
        www:   http://personals.ac.upc.es/pchacin

Re: error running wsrf example

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi,

I think you're running into the same problem seen by this user:

        http://marc.info/?l=muse-user&m=117761887710805&w=2

Dan