Posted to user@metron.apache.org by shoggi <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/22 13:47:29 UTC

Stellar functions not available

Hi

I was watching the community demo from the 23rd of Sept. During the
presentation of Stellar (by Casey) many functions were used, which are not
available to me.

Example: CONFIG_GET

[Stellar]>>> squid_parser_config := CONFIG_GET('PARSER', 'squid')
[!] Unable to resolve function named 'CONFIG_GET'.  Valid functions are
IS_DATE,MONTH,IS_DOMAIN,TRIM,WEEK_OF_MONTH,JOIN,MAP_GET,TO_INTEGER,OUTLIER_MAD_SCORE,YEAR,WEEK_OF_YEAR,PROTOCOL_TO_NAME,ENDS_WITH,GET_FIRST,STATS_MAX,DOMAIN_TO_TLD,TO_STRING,DOMAIN_REMOVE_SUBDOMAINS,BLOOM_MERGE,STARTS_WITH,STATS_KURTOSIS,STATS_SUM_SQUARES,DOMAIN_REMOVE_TLD,STATS_INIT,ENRICHMENT_GET,SYSTEM_ENV_GET,STATS_SD,STATS_COUNT,GET,IS_INTEGER,DAY_OF_WEEK,IS_EMPTY,IS_EMAIL,MAP_EXISTS,DAY_OF_YEAR,REGEXP_MATCH,TO_LOWER,STATS_SKEWNESS,ENRICHMENT_EXISTS,URL_TO_PORT,DAY_OF_MONTH,LENGTH,IN_SUBNET,GET_LAST,SPLIT,MAAS_MODEL_APPLY,ABS,STATS_POPULATION_VARIANCE,SYSTEM_PROPERTY_GET,STATS_VARIANCE,STATS_ADD,TO_UPPER,OUTLIER_MAD_STATE_MERGE,TO_EPOCH_TIMESTAMP,MAAS_GET_ENDPOINT,BLOOM_EXISTS,BLOOM_ADD,BLOOM_INIT,STATS_QUADRATIC_MEAN,URL_TO_PATH,STATS_GEOMETRIC_MEAN,OUTLIER_MAD_ADD,URL_TO_PROTOCOL,STATS_MIN,URL_TO_HOST,STATS_SUM_LOGS,IS_URL,IS_IP,STATS_SUM,TO_LONG,STATS_MEAN,STATS_MERGE,STATS_PERCENTILE,PROFILE_GET,TO_DOUBLE

I am running the 0.3.0 bare metal install on HDP 2.5 and should be well
beyond the 0.2.0 release on which this was showcased.

Any hints to what I am missing?

Regards
shoggi

Re: Stellar functions not available

Posted by shoggi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Excellent, thank you for your quick help !

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.