Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Michael Paolini/Austin/IBM <pa...@us.ibm.com> on 2000/09/26 17:30:10 UTC

Web Services Toolkit 1.2 release

I know many of you have expressed an interest in IBM's Web Services Tool
Kit in the past.  Yesterday we posted version 1.2 to alphaWorks for general
down-load ( http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/webservicestoolkit ).

v1.2 features support for Web Services Description Language (WSDL), a
subset of the Universal Discovery Description & Integration (UDDI) APIs,
support for Advertisement and Discovery of Services (ADS), and a new Web
services creation tool (this inspects a Java class and creates a WSDL
document).

Regards,
Mike Paolini
IBM  Web Services Team

"A doctor can bury his mistakes, an architect can only advise his client to
plant vines...." -Frank Lloyd Wright

Internet ID: paolini@us.ibm.com
IBM Internal e-mail ID: PAOLINI/Austin/IBM