Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Matthieu Morel <ma...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/05/20 18:13:07 UTC

Implementing the JMS spec?

Hi,

I've been delving into hedwig recently, and I really like the approach taken for implementing a reliable messaging system!

I was wondering though: are there plans to implement the JMS spec in Hedwig (even not "certified")? Or any reason not to do that?

Thanks,

Matthieu

Re: Implementing the JMS spec?

Posted by Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org>.
we would love to have a JMS binding for Hedwig. it should be rather
easy to do. no one is signed up to do it though.

ben