Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by srijan anil <21...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 17:23:13 UTC

Inconsistent Behavior on fetching frozen node

Hello,
I am getting inconsistent behavior while trying to retrieve frozen Node
objects.

My code :

*String foundVersion = (String)
ocm.getSession().getWorkspace().getVersionManager().getVersionHistory(path).getVersionByLabel(versionId).getName();
*
*Object obj =  ocm.getObject(path, foundVersion); *

Many times it work and it fetches me an older version object.But sometimes
it throws me an exception *Node type: nt:frozenNode has no descriptor.*

The behavior is inconsistent. Could anyone please help me.

Thanks,
Srijan