Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2013/05/24 14:50:24 UTC

Re: tapestry js error after form success

something to do with my regexp validater...the js console has thrown a message, its just to validate phone numbers as a + then numbers or spaces?

phone-regexp=^\\+?+[0-9 ]+$

Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: /^\+?+[0-9 ]+$/: Nothing to repeat

Posted by John <jo...@quivinco.com>.
You are right, a fair bit of destruction to the page for a small mistake. :)
  > something to do with my regexp validater...the js console has thrown a
  > message, its just to validate phone numbers as a + then numbers or
  > spaces?
  >
  > phone-regexp=^\\+?+[0-9 ]+$
  >
  > Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: /^\+?+[0-9 ]+$/:
  > Nothing to repeat

  I don't think that's a valid regular expression. You probably need to
  escape the '/' and '+' characters.

  --
  Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo

Re: tapestry js error after form success

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.