Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2011/03/27 01:45:36 UTC

Site skeleton ready for work

I've added a site skeleton (as in there is a great deal to do before we
can make it go live).

See my mail in the "next steps" thread for info about how to get started
editing. I've sent this mail just to raise awareness and also to have a
place for discussion about the CMS and site structure.

Anyone should feel free to improve what I have put there. it is only
intended to give you a starting point so everything is avialable for change.

Ross

Re: Site skeleton ready for work

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 31/03/2011 20:04, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
> I fixed the page titles and added placeholders for the remaining pages
> linked from the nav menu.  I realize I should have probably e-mailed the
> list first to let everyone know I was going to do it.  I will keep that in
> mind next time.

No worries, it's all in SVN so clashes could have been resolved. Thanks
for getting some work done on it.

I'm currently working on the site for Wookie (in the occasional spare
half hour). I'll try and copy content of a generic nature across to the
Rave site as I go along.

Ross

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.