Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2003/07/17 12:19:08 UTC

Matching cocoon protocol requests

Hi list,

is there a matcher that matches only cocoon:// requests
or can be configured to do so? Or is there a reliable
way to distinguish internal from external requests when
implementing such a matcher?

Thanks in advance!
Andreas

Re: Matching cocoon protocol requests

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@wyona.org>.
Geoff Howard wrote:

> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> is there a matcher that matches only cocoon:// requests
>> or can be configured to do so? Or is there a reliable
>> way to distinguish internal from external requests when
>> implementing such a matcher?
>

> That's what "Internal Only" pipelines are for.

Thanks! - strange that I didn't consider that.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> is there a matcher that matches only cocoon:// requests
> or can be configured to do so? Or is there a reliable
> way to distinguish internal from external requests when
> implementing such a matcher?

That's what "Internal Only" pipelines are for.

Geoff