Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2019/03/21 22:51:04 UTC

Mergerequests for TAMAYA-385: RAT update / Checkstyle everywhere?

Hi,

just to keep the 4-eye-principle up ...
can someone be so kind to do the merges concerning the RAT updates?

On the way I realized that Checkstyle does not seem to be active in all
modules / tests - wouldn't we want that ;)?
I was playing around with new Eclipse and it showed a lot of warnings
about unused imports.

Cheers & thanks,
Phil

Re: Mergerequests for TAMAYA-385: RAT update / Checkstyle everywhere?

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi Aaron,

I spotted the error messages as Eclipse warnings .....
let's see if the Sonarintegration is of help once infra enabled it for
Tamaya.

Cheers,
Phil

Posted by Aaron Coburn <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Aaron Coburn <aa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the nudge. I just merged these pull requests.

Which modules don't have checkstyle enabled?

Best,
Aaron

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.