Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2008/11/28 20:52:30 UTC

wicketstuff-core migration guide on wiki

I have created a guide to migrating your project under the new
wicketstuff-core parent project.  If you own a WS project, you should
consider doing this as soon as possible so that your project will be
included in the 1.4 release (and even earlier in the RC2 release) when
Wicket releases the same - we will be releasing all projects under
wicketstuff-core in sync with Wicket's release.

*
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/WicketStuff+Core+-+Migration+Guide
*<http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/NEW+-+WicketStuff+Core+-+Migration+Guide>

Let me know if you see any additions that need to be made.
PS - One really nice thing about restructuring everything to follow
conventions is that we will be able to utilize maven plugins such as the
site plugin.  Here's an example of a current site generated for all the
wicketstuff-core projects:
http://www.wickettraining.com/wicketstuff-core/

Here's a link for the build server building wicketstuff-core:
http://www.wickettraining.com/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=12

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Re: wicketstuff-core migration guide on wiki

Posted by francisco treacy <fr...@gmail.com>.
great work jeremy!

this cleanup was much needed, and the side effects are neat too!

francisco