Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Christian Gruber <cg...@israfil.net> on 2006/08/11 01:53:10 UTC

Building Continuum from trunk

Ok, I'm having problems.  I can do a "mvn clean install", but when I being
to use the shell scripts, especially trying to build the plexus application,
I cannot figure out how to build the end package to test.

Are there build notes somewhere, or am I using the wrong build script?
Help?!

Christian.

christian gruber + agile coach and architect
Israfil Consulting Services Corporation
email cgruber@israfil.net + bus +1 (905) 640-1119
cell: +1 (416) 998-6023 + cell: +1 (410) 900-0796

RE: Building Continuum from trunk

Posted by Christian Gruber <cg...@israfil.net>.
Thanks.  I'm on.

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

RE: Building Continuum from trunk

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: Building Continuum from trunk

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

RE: Building Continuum from trunk

Posted by Christian Gruber <cg...@israfil.net>.
I'm cool with helping out (it's why I want to build), but I am not clear on
its current state, so it's hard to know if I'm up against the limit of the
current state of the build (ie, bugs I need to fix) or that I just can't
build because my environment/build process is wrong.

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.