Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Ding, Hui" <hu...@sap.com> on 2008/10/20 19:29:13 UTC

Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Hi,

Do we have a schedule for tomorrow's user meeting?

Thanks,
Hui

RE: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Posted by "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Ji...@microsoft.com>.
Dial in number: 866 500-6738
Posted by Ryan Smith <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clint Morgan <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hey Stack,

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@yahoo.com>.
I have developed a fever so have canceled my flight, but would like to dial in if possible.

(I had a great time in Boston last week, so it was worth it... :-/ )

   - Andy

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.