Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/06/20 10:04:23 UTC

Re: user@forrest.apache.org : location of the download-v10.dtd file in the adding new content type example

Paul.Divine@alcatel.fr wrote:
> hi!
> I followed the instruction in the "adding new content type" paragraph in
> the Using forrest 0.6 on line documentation to add the download.xml
> example.
>
> Forrest displays a dtdt not found message. It searches the dtd file in the
> current directory and not in the src/documentation/resources/schema/dtd
>
> So I put the dtdt file in the current directory and it works well.
>
> Do I missed something or is it a problem in the documentation.

You missed something with setting up the Catalog Entity Resolver.

If you simply put the DTD in the current directory then you would
need to have copies in any sub-directories, or use relative paths
in each xml instance. Messy.

Are you sure that you followed the instructions?
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html#new_dtd
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/validation.html#Creating+or+extending+a+DTD

-David

Re: user@forrest.apache.org : location of the download-v10.dtd file in the adding new content type example

Posted by Pa...@alcatel.fr.
Thanks a lot.
I delete the copy of the dtd in the current direcory and restart forrest.
So It use the catalogue.

Everything OK

Paul

David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>