Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/19 12:06:31 UTC

Kafka source stuck while canceling

Hey guys,

Has anyone ever got something similar working with the kafka sources?

11:52:48,838 WARN  org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.Task
      - Task 'Source: Kafka[***] (3/4)' did not react to cancelling signal,
but is stuck in method:
 org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask.invoke(StreamTask.java:208)
org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.Task.run(Task.java:584)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The failure was caused by a different operator in the pipeline, but the job
could never be fully cancelled and restarted due to this error.

Any idea is appreciated :)

Cheers,
Gyula

Re: Kafka source stuck while canceling

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.
I don't think I have the logs for that run anymore, I wasn't smart enough
to save it.

If I encounter it again I will try to get more info.

Thanks,
Gyula

Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2015. okt. 21., Sze,
19:04):