Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rburdet <ro...@semperti.com> on 2016/03/30 22:23:23 UTC

Camel Ldap, get body after getting exception

Hi.
Im struggling with a ldap server which has referral problems. So returning
with javax.naming.PartialResultException after my query.
I've noticed that existing results of my query or not, the exception is
always thrown, but i lose my result in the way. I've been using jxplorer to
verify that the query does work and does return results despite the
exception.

I tried something like :

	<to uri="ldap:ldapserver?base=[[BASE_DN]]"/>
    	<doCatch>
    		<exception>javax.naming.PartialResultException</exception>
    		<process ref="exceptionHandler"/>
    	</doCatch>
    	<doFinally>
	        <log message="=== BODY : ${body}" />
    		<process ref="tokenizer"/>
    	</doFinally>

but i cannot get the result if the exception is raised. Is there a way to
bypass it and get the result anyways?

Yours faithfully
Rodrigo