Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by cordenier christophe <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/07 14:07:52 UTC

Re: Validation question - at which point are property values set before post

Hi

The solutions suggested by Dirk and Urlich sounds good to me.

Actually, in the submission process the target variable set with 'value'
attribute is modified only if validation succeeds. This is why your code
doesn't work.

Christophe.

Re: Validation question - at which point are property values set before post

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.
Thanks for the explanations, much appreciated to all.

Peter