Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2007/10/10 05:33:53 UTC

Best setup for a monthly wine club membership?

I have a product that is a monthly wine membership, where one can purchase 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, or 6 month memberships.

Would it be best to setup this as individual products with different sku's, or use one product and have it be config based?

Thanks!
Phillip

Re: Best setup for a monthly wine club membership?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Did you look at subscription ?

Jacques

De : "Phillip Rhodes" <sp...@rhoderunner.com>