Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Be...@agfa.com on 2006/02/06 14:47:06 UTC

CSV Data Set Config

Hi,

I want to use the "CSV Data Set Config" for reading lines from a file, and
split them into variables.
My problem is that these variables are not accepted as variables if I want
to use such a variable in
a "JDBC Connection Configuration" Config Element., e.g. ${host}

Regards,
Benny Rogiers

Re: CSV Data Set Config

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Are you sure the variables are being set up correctly?

Have you tried ${host} in another sampler?

If it works elsewhere, but not in JDBC Config, then this may be a bug,
so please create a Bugzilla issue if so.