Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Manisha Rahatadkar <Ma...@AnjuSoftware.com> on 2022/02/11 00:13:52 UTC

Block join query brining the wrong parents in results

Hi All
We have a parent child relationship, and we are getting all the parents using the child id. We have noticed that block join query is returning some parents where the child id is not associated.

Any advice on how to debug this issue to find the root cause analysis? Thanks in advance

[cid:image005.png@01D81EA9.A3085C10]

[cid:image006.png@01D81EA9.A3085C10]

Regards
Manisha

Confidentiality Notice
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized view, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Anju Software, Inc. 4500 S. Lakeshore Drive, Suite 620, Tempe, AZ USA 85282.