Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Vineet Mishra <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 10:50:53 UTC

Kylin Terminology understanding for Cube Creation

Hi All,

I was creating some cubes through Kylin and was wondering as in second last
tab i.e Advance Setting in the kylin cube creation what is Aggregation
Groups and Dictionary under Rows Keys Section in the Kylin UI.

Moreover it show some length also associated with the columns, is there any
documentation for Kylin where I can have the better understanding of these
terms.

Thanks!

Re: Kylin Terminology understanding for Cube Creation

Posted by Vineet Mishra <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Li! :)

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Shi, Shaofeng" <sh...@ebay.com>.