Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org> on 2022/12/14 14:21:22 UTC

run Daffodil in streaming mode - was: Re: What bug to fix? - Bug scrub for Daffodil 3.5.0 (and beyond)

re: how to run Daffodil in streaming mode.

Please see the hexWords example at
https://github.com/OpenDFDL/examples/tree/master/hexWords.  It shows how to
read messages continuously from a stream, even if they do not end on byte
boundaries.

It doesn't do unparsing. The example needs to be enhanced to include that
illustration also.