Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/08 02:45:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Linquan Jiang "Shawn" as a new Geronimo PMC member

I would like to welcome Shawn as he recently accepted the Geronimo PMC
invitation to join the PMC.  We look forward to working with him to maintain
oversight of the Geronimo project.

Welcome!

--
Ivan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Linquan Jiang "Shawn" as a new Geronimo PMC member

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Shawn!!

--
Vamsi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Linquan Jiang "Shawn" as a new Geronimo PMC member

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Jay

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Shawn!

Lin

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Shawn~!

Jeff

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

--
viola

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Linquan Jiang "Shawn" as a new Geronimo PMC member

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

-Jack

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Shawn.

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Linquan Jiang "Shawn" as a new Geronimo PMC member

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congratulations Shawn!

Joe