Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/19 22:24:22 UTC

Ability to resolve full URL of a particular snapshot artifact

Hello all,

I have an internal plugin where I can download a large snapshot to my
local repo, then push it to another host via SCP.

It would be very nice to skip the download and directly having the
remote host to download the artifact itself thru a full resolve
snapshot URL?

Is there a API to get the interested URL?

One way is to fetch the metadata and parse it myself, but it would be
better to have maven to do it.

Thanks

-Dan

Re: Ability to resolve full URL of a particular snapshot artifact

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Any taker on this? :-)