Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/11 16:38:44 UTC

The wrong way to close PRs

When creating the tomee-release-tools git repo I mistakenly did a force push to the wrong repo, the main tomee repo.  This closed most of the open PRs.

Steps taken so far:

 - Worked with Apache Infra on slack to restore the repo.  This still doesn't allow the PRs to be re-opened, unfortunately.
 - Working with Richard who has an affected PR to see if there is a way to reopen his PR others might use.

If you have any thoughts or suggestions on ways to reopen the existing PRs, that's very welcome and encouraged.

-David

Re: The wrong way to close PRs

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
All fixed now!
We can get back to fixing the master after TCK work
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: The wrong way to close PRs

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.

Re: The wrong way to close PRs

Posted by David Blevins <db...@tomitribe.com>.

Re: The wrong way to close PRs

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
If people used a branch, you can re-create the PR like this
[image: image.png]