Posted to users@isis.apache.org by james agada <ok...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/22 16:40:59 UTC

Choosing fields to display in a derived collection

How do I choose which fields to display in a derived collection or decide
which properties I can display when I am displaying the objects in a
collection?

Re: Choosing fields to display in a derived collection

Posted by james agada <ok...@gmail.com>.
OK. I will try with this. It is  a feature I think makes sense and I will
raise a ticket. If I have enough skills I could implement too -:)

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
It's a good question.