Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gensky Regnus <re...@techolap.com> on 2000/05/19 13:01:15 UTC

Redirecting Cocoon Output to File

Is is possible to write the result of cocoon's processing to a file
instead of the browser?

Thanks
-Gensky

Re: Redirecting Cocoon Output to File

Posted by Paul Russell <Pa...@uea.ac.uk>.
On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 07:41:07AM -0400, Gensky Regnus wrote:
> > Yep. In cocoon1.x:
> >
> > java -cp <classpath> org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon \
> >         -p cocoon.properties input.xml output.html
> >
> > Cocoon2 will support the generation of whole sites (hopefully!).
>
> Is this also valid for XSP?

I'm not sure it is in Cocoon 1.x, no. I *think* XSP depends
on servlets for Cocoon1. Cocoon2 is a different matter
entirely, and *does* work for XSP, from what I can tell.

Paul

Re: Redirecting Cocoon Output to File

Posted by Gensky Regnus <re...@techolap.com>.

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.