Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Malolan raman <r....@gmail.com> on 2015/06/05 00:26:08 UTC

Re: Processing large files in Camel

Hi Claus,

I am facing a similar kind of an issue while trying to consume larger files
in my application.

The parameters i have set for consuming the file
is delete=true&readLock=changed&readLockCheckInterval=5000&recursive=true&flatten=true&delay=10000

Untill Linux version 5.7 when ever a file ftp in in progress from another
application, the camel component will wait for the ftp to be complete.
After we migrated to linux 5.9 with no change to our camel file poller and
no change to the options set above, the camel component starts consuming
files while ftp is in progress. this issue happens only with big files of
size more than 1GB.

Please give me some insight on how this issue can be handled.

Regards,

malolan