Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by "Wilfong, Paul" <pa...@ngc.com> on 2007/08/08 22:11:45 UTC

Trace level in log4cxx

The "Short users guide to log4xx"
(http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/manual/Introduction.html)  describes
the available levels:  "debug, info, warn, error, and fatal".

The similar log4j document
(http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/manual.html) describes these, but
also an additional one: "trace".

Is "trace" in log4j but not log4cxx?  What would be the reason?

RE: Trace level in log4cxx

Posted by "Wilfong, Paul" <pa...@ngc.com>.
Ah so - thanks very much...

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.