Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Shkuro, Yuri" <Yu...@gs.com> on 2001/09/17 23:41:35 UTC

table-header problem

Hi,

  I am using FOP 0.20.1 CVS build of 9/17.  I have two tables in the
document
with fo:table-header defined for each, and the header contains three lines
of text
in some columns, something like this:

<fo:table-header font-size="8pt">
  <fo:table-row>
    <fo:table-cell>
      <fo:block text-align="end">Exercisable</fo:block>
    </fo:table-cell>
    <fo:table-cell>
      <fo:block text-align="end">Exercisable</fo:block>
      <fo:block text-align="end">Beginning</fo:block>
      <fo:block text-align="end">05/2002</fo:block>
    </fo:table-cell>
  </fo:table-row>
</fo:table-header>

When the first table is longer than one page, its header is repeated on the
second
page and the second table renders fine - as expected.  However, when the
first table is just as hign as to fit on the first page but push the second
table
on the second page, the header of the second page only displays the last
line of
text.  Is this a bug?

  I attach the .fo file - it actually has six tables, but the problem is
with the
last two.  If the table elements are changed from

	<fo:table space-before.optimum="10pt" border-collapse="separate">

	<fo:table space-before.optimum="50pt" border-collapse="separate">

then the first of the last two tables wraps to the second page and the last
table shows correctly - sort of tells me that my stylesheet is correct.

I would appreciate any advice on this.  Thanks in advance,

YS.

P.S. Also, if someone could tell me how to enforce valign="bottom" in the
first
cell of the example above?

Re: table-header problem

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
This problem is now fix. Gotta like those one line fixes.