Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by pd...@blueyonder.co.uk on 2007/03/14 12:37:44 UTC

error calling continuation

Hi

We have had a cocoon forms application running for over a year with no
problems whatsoever.

The application has a number of screens (There is an <ft:continuation-id/>
element on each form) which once the user has completed the required
fields, they click on a <fd:submit> widget to move to the next screen.
Flowscript handles the movement between forms. When this submit widget is
clicked, the flowscript takes the submit id of the submit widget, and
passes it to the sitemap using the following command:

form.showForm(currentForm + "-display-pipeline");

For some reason we have started getting an intermittent error (400 bad
request) when we try to move to a particular form - nothing has changed on
this form, nothing has changed in the application. The error messages take
one of two forms :

"Error calling continuation".....(then later in the stack
trace)...."ConversionError: The undefined value has no properties."

and the other is

"Sitemap: no function nor continuation given in <map:call function>"

The strange behaviour continues in that sometimes you can go all the way
through the app successfully, then use the submit widgets to go back to a
previous screen, go forward again and it fails!

Any Help Appreciated

Thanks

Paul