Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch> on 2019/09/04 17:13:32 UTC

Volunteers for functionally reviewing two ready PRs?

Hello,

I just took a moment to look over all currently 21 open PRs on
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pulls. There are currently 2 which seem
ready and need some contributors to step up for functional reviewing them -
it's the https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/568 and
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/592 - does anyone want to have a
closer look at and review those?

Tx,
M.

PS. I've also found many that either do not yet pass the build (which
therefore obviously can't even be reviewed, yet - until the person raising
it gets it to at least build) or are very old - I've left a comment on
those, and propose that we just close those in 1 month from now if we don't
hear back from the person who raised it, if nobody has any objections.
Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch