Posted to announce@apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2022/01/03 17:20:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache FtpServer 1.1.2 released

The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce the release of FtpServer 1.1.2.

This release contains an updated version of the Log4J 2 library (2.17.0).

We consider this a stable and production ready release.

Java 8 is required to run this version.

We welcome you to try it out. We have tried to make it simple both to
embed within your application as well as running it standalone.

The latest release is now available here:

https://mina.apache.org/ftpserver-project/download_1.1.2.html

Thanks for the feedback that made this release possible!

The Apache MINA project

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

www.iktek.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache FtpServer 1.1.2 released

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

On 05/01/2022 00:00, sebb wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 at 17:19, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Fixed, trhanks !
>
> Thanks.
> Looks OK now.
>
>> Note that the KEYS file location has changed recently, because it was
>> valid a few months ago...
>
> Not so, the link https://www.apache.org/mina/KEYS was never correct.
>
> It should have been https://www.apache.org/dist/mina/KEYS
>
> The problem was present a day or so ago:
>
> https://github.com/apache/mina-site/blob/52b6698917fcff573cc99dee43196853b5afbceb/source/ftpserver-project/download_1.1.2.md?plain=1#L27
>
> which shows what I saw on the download page.

Anyway, I changed all the pages so that the link is now proper...

Thanks for the feedback Sebb!

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache FtpServer 1.1.2 released

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Fixed, trhanks !

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.