Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kent Yao <ya...@apache.org> on 2022/03/25 03:49:42 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) v1.5.0-incubating rc0

Hi all,

Thanks for reviewing and voting for Apache Kyuubi(Incubating)
v1.5.0-incubating rc0 release, I am happy to announce
the release voting has passed with 5 binding +1 votes and no -1.

The results are as follows:

(* = binding)
+1:
- Cheng Pan
- Jean-Baptiste Onofré*
- LuNing Wang
- Xun Liu*
- Li Gang
- Kent Yao
- Jiajie Zhong
- Goson zhang
- Jeff Zhang*
- Willem Jiang*
- Liang Chen*

+0: None

-1: None

The voting thread is:
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg76820.html

Many thanks for all our mentors helping us with the release procedure,
and all IPMC helped us to review and vote for Apache Kyuubi(Incubating)
release. I will be working on publishing the artifacts soon.

Thanks,
On behalf of Apache Kyuubi(Incubating) community