Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Peter M. Goldstein" <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/26 04:17:08 UTC

FW: A question about Phoenix security policies...

This is Peter Donald's response to a question I sent to the Avalon
Applications Developer List (thanks Peter).  His answer should allow us
to solve those nasty PHOENIX_SECURE problems that plague some of our
users.  In accord with his suggestion, I'm going to remove the policy
element from the environment.xml.

--Peter