Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Miguel Camargo <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2002/06/17 18:55:48 UTC

autoheader doubt!!

Hello:

I have been all the day trying to discover how can autoheader generate the
file /apr/include/arch/unix/apr_private.h.in from the file acconfig.h. how
can autoheader create that file name? where automake looks from?

than you!

Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en
http://explorer.yupimsn.com/intl.asp.

RE: autoheader doubt!!

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
If you run buildconf in the APR directory (or the Apache directory),
autoconf and autoheader will be run correctly to create the file.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org
San Francisco, CA