Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/28 17:07:12 UTC

IvyClassLoader

Hi,

I need a ClassLoader implementation which can construct it's classpath from an Ivy file.

For instance:

// create a classloader with a classpath specified by the "default" configuration.
ClassLoader loader = new IvyClassLoader(new File("ivy.xml"), Ivy.getInstance(), "default");

Has anyone already implemented such a thing and do you want it to share with us?

regards,
Maarten

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

Re: IvyClassLoader

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 3/28/07, Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need a ClassLoader implementation which can construct it's classpath
> from an Ivy file.
>
> For instance:
>
> // create a classloader with a classpath specified by the "default"
> configuration.
> ClassLoader loader = new IvyClassLoader(new File("ivy.xml"),
> Ivy.getInstance(), "default");
>

> Has anyone already implemented such a thing and do you want it to share
> with us?

Has a look at the Main#invoke method in Ivy, I think it's pretty similar to
what you need.

- Xavier

regards,