Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by "Steven D. Arnold" <st...@neosynapse.net> on 2001/04/08 16:00:37 UTC

ugh

I apologize to the list for my spam as well as the nasty HTML mail.  I was
testing a new email client and it tried to resend my whole outbox.  I hate
when that happens.

Again, my apologizes for zapping your eyes with that nasty HTML!

--
Steven D. Arnold          Que quiero sera         stevena@neosynapse.net
"He was part of my dream, of course -- but then  I was part of his dream

Re: ugh

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> I apologize to the list for my spam as well as the nasty HTML mail.  I was
> testing a new email client and it tried to resend my whole outbox.  I hate
> when that happens.
>
> Again, my apologizes for zapping your eyes with that nasty HTML!

Steven,

I was browsing thru your mails, and I am not sure if this are new questions
or old mails that get accidently resend.

Could you just tell me/us, if any of them are new ones, and if so which of
them

Gerald