Posted to users@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Niko-Zeng <ze...@apache.org> on 2023/08/15 10:46:47 UTC

🚀 Join Us for the DolphinScheduler & ClearML Integration Meetup!

Dear Apache DolphinScheduler Community Members,

I hope this message finds you well. We are thrilled to announce an upcoming
special event, tailor-made for those passionate about orchestrating
efficient machine learning workflows.

🎙* Event Highlight*: "ClearML + Apache DolphinScheduler: Streamlining
MLOps Workflows"

In this age of rapid technological advancements, understanding how to
effectively utilize the tools at our disposal is crucial. This event delves
into the synergies between ClearML and Apache DolphinScheduler and
showcases how, when used together, they provide a holistic and efficient
MLOps experience.

Why You Should Attend:
1⃣ Discover how the integration of ClearML and DolphinScheduler simplifies
and enhances machine learning workflows.
2⃣ Gain insights on automating workflows using both tools.
3⃣ Understand the potential of this combined solution for intricate
projects.
4⃣ A hands-on walk-through: Setting up an LLM fine-tuning workflow.

*Featured Speakers*:
*Victor Sonck:* A ML enthusiast shedding light on diverse machine learning
projects and their implications.

*Jieguang Zhou*: Senior Machine Learning Engineer at WhaleOps and an Apache
DolphinScheduler Committer, with deep expertise in NLP.

📅 *Date*: Tuesday, August 29, 2023
 🔗 *Event Link*: Click here to register! <https://bit.ly/3YwKtux>

We truly believe that this meetup will be an invaluable experience for our
community members and provide insights that can help elevate your MLOps
strategies.

If you have any questions about the event, or would like more information,
please don't hesitate to reach out. Also, kindly help us in spreading the
word about this event in your networks; the more, the merrier!

Looking forward to your participation!

Regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager
M: +86 18819063834