Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by zoonactivemq <zo...@yahoo.com> on 2016/05/20 13:42:56 UTC

unable to connect to broker

Hello,
this is my first time using jms with activemq. I created a simple java
project in eclipse;I created a java class called producer. When I ran the
class as java application; I got this error message, but I could not find
anything on the web regarding this error. I am desperate, please help :-)

Caught: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
http://localhost:8161. Reason: java.io.IOException: Failed to perform GET
on: http://localhost:8161 as response was: Not Found

P.S: I had activemq and webconsole running.