Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by laredotornado <la...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/10 16:28:46 UTC

How do I insert a controller before another controller?

Hi,

I created my test with a number of controllers ...

http://screencast.com/t/3A9aJyLNkGO

but now I realize I want to insert a controller before the first one on my
page.  When I click on the ThreadGroup and select Add > Sampler > Http
Request, the request is automatically added to the end.  How do I move it up
to the beginning?

Thanks, - Dave

Re: How do I insert a controller before another controller?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Drag and drop it on the first controller in the group, and select insert before.

Or cut and paste similarly.