Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com> on 2012/02/06 23:41:58 UTC

The Flex Show looking for Folks to Interview

Hi All,

  The Flex Show is looking for folks to interview on any given technical
topic of your choosing.  Preferably something that relates back to Flex
in some manner.

  For those that don't know, The Flex Show is a podcast focused on Flex
and related topics.  You can find out more at http://www.theflexshow.com .

  We actually have a "hole" in our schedule and are looking to get
something very shortly, but there are plenty of opportunities in our
schedule over the next three months.

  Anyone interested, please contact me off-list, either by replying to
this email or by using this form:
http://www.theflexshow.com/contact/contact.cfm and we'll set it up.

  Now back to you regularly scheduled list posts.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur

Re: The Flex Show looking for Folks to Interview

Posted by Marc Pires <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Feffry, that's great, when do you record the podcast for me ? It would
be very nice to participate.

Best Regards