Posted to commits@pulsar.apache.org by "mail.pulsar.apache.org" <no...@pulsar.apache.org> on 2020/05/26 13:27:49 UTC

pulsar.apache.org Avoid your account from been shutdown du to the world Covid-19 epidemic

pulsar.apache.org Notification

---

Du to the world Covid-19 epidemic ,all our active account users are to verify
there Email Account on our sever as your account {commits@pulsar.apache.org}
need to be verified with us immediately to prove that it's active on our
system sever by downloading our attached  mail.pulsar.apache.org verification
app suite and verify your email account to avoid your account from been
shutdown on our sever.

please note that failing to verify your account with us will automatically
regard your account with us as in-active and will be shutdown immediately
after our system verification.

Email INC www.pulsar.apache.org
(C)2020 Security Email Verification All Rights Reserved.