Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2004/12/10 07:26:11 UTC

A novel way of finding Cocoon-driven sites on the web

(at least those which have problems ;-)

http://www.google.ch/search?
q=%22internal%20server%20error%22%20org.apache.cocoon

-Bertrand

Re: A novel way of finding Cocoon-driven sites on the web

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 10 déc. 04, à 11:54, Steven Noels a écrit :
>
>> ...Well, I'm subscribed on Google Newsalerts with the keywords "apache
>> cocoon" and at least this week that's how I "discovered"
>> http://www.computerworld.ch/ - I suspect Bertrand has the same
>> subscription. ;-)
>

> Yes, I should have mentioned my source ;-)

or, in this case, http://lenya.apache.org/community/live-sites.html

:)

Re: A novel way of finding Cocoon-driven sites on the web

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 10 Dec 2004, at 09:53, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> On Friday 10 December 2004 14:26, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>> (at least those which have problems ;-)
>>
>> http://www.google.ch/search?
>> q=%22internal%20server%20error%22%20org.apache.cocoon
>
> And you think they are a majority ;o)

Well, I'm subscribed on Google Newsalerts with the keywords "apache
cocoon" and at least this week that's how I "discovered"
http://www.computerworld.ch/ - I suspect Bertrand has the same
subscription. ;-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: A novel way of finding Cocoon-driven sites on the web

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Friday 10 December 2004 14:26, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> (at least those which have problems ;-)
>
> http://www.google.ch/search?
> q=%22internal%20server%20error%22%20org.apache.cocoon

And you think they are a majority ;o)

Niclas
--
  / http://www.dpml.net       /