Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/26 20:11:31 UTC

[dev] 0.14.2 ?

Hi,

Today I fixed a small error/regression in the cloudstack driver that could cause lots of trouble:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD-566

I am not sure how I did not see it in previous votes, but I would be +1 to release a new version with this fix.

thoughts ?

-Sebastien

Re: [dev] 0.14.2 ?

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
For 0.14.1 I actually didn't need to create a branch and cherry-pick
changes, since it included everything which was in trunk at that point in
time.

Re: [dev] 0.14.2 ?

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: [dev] 0.14.2 ?

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

Re: [dev] 0.14.2 ?

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: [dev] 0.14.2 ?

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Great.

Re: [dev] 0.14.2 ?

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: [dev] 0.14.2 ?

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On May 26, 2014, at 11:31 PM, Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> We have two options:
>
> 1. Create bug-fix only 0.14.2 release with this and potentially some other
> bug fixes (?)
>
> 2. Create 0.15.0 release with all the changes which have accumulated in the
> trunk.
>
> Option #2 should be OK, since, IIRC, there is only one minor semi
> backward-incompatible change in the trunk which still needs to be
> documented in the release notes.
>
> This change is related to ParamikoSSHClient which is used internally by
> Libcloud so not a lot of users should be affected:
>
> P.S. Sebastien - can you please update CHANGES.rst with information about
> your bug fix?

I did already:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=libcloud.git;a=commit;h=1f34dd14404d05208120cb1b18dc522129a7496f

Re: [dev] 0.14.2 ?

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Hey,

Re: [dev] 0.14.2 ?

Posted by John Carr <jo...@me.com>.
Hi,

I’d vote +1 for fixing and releasing this.

John